With more than 40 years of experience in the retail marketplace, Amigo is a family-owned business with a passion for exceptional customer service. The Amigo line provides fewer moving parts, lower service costs and increased safety features.
Amigo motorized and manual mobility equipment will provide convenient, safe and comfortable transportation for your guests. Our products can be fully customized to suit the needs of your guests and the theme of your establishment.
Features of the Amigo SmartChair:
- One-size-fits-all rider capacity of 450 lbs (204 kg)
- 5-year average lifespan
- Automatic locking brake provides built-in safety
- Durable steel frame and commercial grade seating
- Flip-up arms allow for easy transfer, encouraging your guest to enjoy activities
- Reduced risk of theft - does not fold
Add some color, advertise your promotions or partner with a local vendor to increase your revenue!
Features of Amigo motorized carts/ECVs
- Ideal for indoor environments
- 500 lbs (227 kg) ride capacity
- Durable steel platform and commercial grade seat
- Seat switch promotes safety - cart will not move unless driver is seated
- Programmable speed control
- 40 mile (64 km) battery capacity -- approximately 20 hours of continuous run time
- Nationwide service network
A safer means of powered patient transportation
- Safely transports patients up to 750 lbs (340 kgs)
- Power on-demand for inclines
- Foot-activated parking brake stabilizes vehicle during transfer
- Includes oxygen holder, patient chart holder and IV pole
Amigo Mobility is an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) and stocks a complete inventory of modular electronic components including electric motor and transaxle assemblies, motor controllers, chargers, wheels and battery packs.