Reverses on own
Check potentiometer and/or replace.
How to check/set potentiometer:
- Turn on multimeter and set to OHM setting.
- Put positive lead of multimeter on center pin of pot.
- Put negative lead of multimeter on right side pin.
- With throttle lever at neutral the multimeter should read between 2.49K and 2.51K OHM. (If not try to set it within those parameters.)
- With throttle lever at full forward the multimeter should not exceed 3K OHM. If higher replace the pot.
- With throttle lever at full reverse the multimeter should not drop below 2K OHM. If lower replace the pot.